At Meopham Dental Care, we can help you achieve a perfect smile. Our selection of in-house cosmetic dentistry procedures, delivered through an effective treatment plan can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. The process starts when we discuss with you the improvements you would like to see with your smile.
Together, we then choose a course of corrective action to achieve your new smile.
Patients choose to fix a number of common problems, including:
- Tooth colour: We can deep clean teeth to remove stains; Whitening teeth to brighten the colour, and replacing silver amalgam fillings with tooth-coloured fillings.
- Alignment and spacing: We can straighten crooked teeth and align teeth with aligners or braces. We can also use veneers, composite bonding or crowns to hide mis-shapen teeth.
- Missing teeth: We can replace one or more missing teeth with dentures, bridges or implants.
- Tooth length: We can lengthen your front teeth or contour gummy smiles to make teeth appear longer.
- Improving volume: To compliment your new smile, we can plump up lips and cheeks to create a fuller-looking smile. Learn more about facial aesthetics.
- Texture: We can change the texture of your teeth with crowns or veneers.
Our team thrives on a good dental challenge and have helped numerous patients completely transform their smile, and lead a confident, happier life.
If you would like further information, click here or request an appointment by calling 01474 815500